Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What tune is everyone using on their Fiesta ST?

• Revo

Votes: 5 1.6%
  • Cobb

Votes: 163 52.8%
  • Finsport

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Mountune

Votes: 52 16.8%
  • Livernois Motorsports

Votes: 16 5.2%
  • SCT

• Tune+

Votes: 52 16.8%
  • Stratified Automotive Controls

Votes: 12 3.9%
  • DeadHook Motorsports

• FreekTune

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Self-Tuned

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

rooSTer

1000 Post Club

***A New Poll Thread has been created to replace this thread which has become very outdated and difficult to update***

NEW POLL: What tune is everyone using on their Fiesta ST?

We'd like to keep this New Poll current and updated often so if anyone wishes to change their poll selection please send me a PM (BoostBumps) indicating your previous Tuner selected and new current Tuner and we will update accordingly...

Also if there are other tuners missing from the poll let us know such that we can add them as well...thanks!

Ummm...I'm not terribly sure how this poll will be in any way effective and provide quantifiable data as people are mixing and matching different tuners' parts. Everyone should lay out a list in 1,2,3 order and periodically someone should add up how many times each name is listed then publish on an official post. Oh and that doesn't mean I volunteer as I don't care very much :)

OP
rooSTer

rooSTer

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #4
Ummm...I'm not terribly sure how this poll will be in any way effective and provide quantifiable data as people are mixing and matching different tuners' parts. Everyone should lay out a list in 1,2,3 order and periodically someone should add up how many times each name is listed then publish on an official post. Oh and that doesn't mean I volunteer as I don't care very much :)
Not parts...just the tune.

I made the decision to stick with one source for my mods this time around, and opted for Mountune. So it's MP215 on mine at the moment. Let's see what happens with an 'MR' designation down the track... [hihi]

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Cobb for me as well.[twothumb]

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
I'm on Cobbs 93 tune stock filter, no other mods bit bc coilovers. Im afraid to use the green filter because of negativea ive read about dirt getting through these type of filter in the long run.

me32

1000 Post Club
I'm on Cobbs 93 tune stock filter, no other mods bit bc coilovers. Im afraid to use the green filter because of negativea ive read about dirt getting through these type of filter in the long run.
You wanna send me your brand new green filter? Ill take it to use.

results will be off as NA/ CA can use cobb the rest of the world cant, and I don't think you guys can use finsport or revo

Status
Not open for further replies.